- Trojan UVMAX Pro30 Disinfection System:
- The Trojan UVMAX Pro30 generates UV light from a low-pressure, high-output lamp.
- UVMAX systems are equipped with audio and visual signals as a reminder to replace the lamp yearly, and to alert the user of a system failure.
- Trojan UVMAX Pro30 systems have simple operation, limited maintenance and easy installation.
- The UVMAX Pro30 system produces ultraviolet light that eliminates waterborne pathogens by penetrating the cell wall of bacteria and viruses, deactivating the DNA, and destroying the cells ability to reproduce.
- To ensure that an adequate dose of UV light reaches the microorganisms and ensure complete disinfection, pre-filtration down to the 5 micron level is required to remove sediment and general contaminates.
- The Trojan UVMAX Pro30 Ultraviolet System does not effect the taste, color, or odor of the water.
- System Features:
- Color-coded Plug and Play Connections
- UV Intensity Monitor with Diagnostic Test
- CoolTouch Fan
- Dynamic Flow Restrictor
- Communications Ports (two, RJ45)
- Rated Service Life of Lamp: 2 years
- Audible Alarm Mute Button
- New Lamp Button
- Lamp Age Indicator
- Lamp Operation Indicator
- Ballast Operation Indicator
- Solenoid Operation Indicator
- Fan Operation Indicator
- Sensor Reading Indicator
- Trojan UVMAX Pro30 Ultraviolet System Contaminant Reduction:
- Effectively removes Bacteria and Viruses.
- Trojan UVMAX Pro30 Ultraviolet System Specs:
- Chamber Dimensions: 22" x 4" (76 x 10cm)
- Power Supply Dimensions: 13" x 6.5" (54 x 10cm)
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Max. Current: 1.2Amp
- Max. Power Consumption: 120 Watts
- Lamp Power: 100 Watts
- UV Sleeve Material: Quartz
- Inlet/Outlet: 1 1/4" NPT 1" FNPT
- Operating Perameters:
- Iron: <0.3 ppm
- Hardness: <120 ppm (7 GPG)
- Minimum UV Transmittance: >75%
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 100 psi
- Minimum Operating Pressure: 10 PSI
- Maximum Ambient Air Temperature: 104°F
- Minimum Ambient Air Temperature: 32°F
- Maximum Humidity: 100%
- Installation: Vertical
- Manufacturer: Trojan UV Max 65659
- Trojan Ultraviolet System Maintenance:
- Replace UV Bulbs and O-Rings every 12 months.
- Clean quartz sleeve regularly. Replace if extremely fouled or broken.