MADE IN THE USA
- Water Sentinel WSQ-1 Advanced Filtration Refrigerator Water Filter:
- The WSQ-1 contains compressed carbon block for cleaner, better tasting drinking water.
- The WSQ-1 water filters reduce impurities, sediment, chlorine taste and odor.
- The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within which can absorb impurities, and adsorb other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. This filter breaks down other impurities catalytically.
- The WSQ-1 includes a tube of o-ring lubricant.
- The WaterSentinel WSQ-1 lasts up to 6 months depending on the quality of your water and your usage.
- The WSQ-1 filter cartridge has been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odor and ANSI/NSF Standard 53.
- This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and or after the filter.
- WSQ-1 Inline Refrigerator Water Filter Specs:
- Micron Rating: 0.5 Microns
- Operating Temperature: 33 - 100°F (0.6°C - 38°C)
- Min Operating Pressure: 30 psi - (207 kPa)
- Max Operating Pressure: 100 psi - (689 kPa)
- Life: 6 months or 300 gallons (1,136 liters
- WSQ-1 Inline Refrigerator Filter is Compatible with:
- Whirlpool WHKFR Plus
- Whirlpool WHCFR-Plus
- Whirlpool 56932
- Whirlpool W10185590
- Whirlpool Ultra-Ease Replacement Filter
- Cuno OCS CS52
- Cuno 55866-05
- Cuno 55866-06
- Cuno CS-51
- Cuno CS-522
- WSQ-1 Inline Refrigerator Filter is the Replacement Filter Cartridge for:
- Whirlpool Inline Filtration Systems WHCF-IMTOS and WHCF-IMPLUS.