Accustar AS-003 Radon in Water Test Kit
The Accustar AS-003 Radon in Water Test Kit includes a specialized water sample collection vial, instructions, and laboratory analysis. Radon in water may contribute to the level of Radon in your air. Testing the Radon level in your water is recommended if you have a private well. First Class postage is provided. The postage is prepaid to send your water sample in for radon testing.
|Used In Brands||Accustar|
|Actual Size (in)||4 3/4 inches (length) x 4 1/2 inches (width) x 1 3/8 (height)|
|Actual Size (cm)||12.06 x 11.43 x 3.49|
- Remove aeration devices or faucet filters.
- Run cold water for 10 minutes to clear the system.
- Slowly fill a bowl with the spigot underwater if possible.
- Submerge the vial and the cap open side up until they fill with water.
- While the vial and cap are under water, screw the cap back on tightly.
- Lift vial out of the water and turn it upside down and check for air bubbles.
- If there is a bubble or an air space, repeat the process.
- Fill out enclosed data sheet and mail sample to the lab immediately.