10 X 2.5 Pleated Cellulose Replacement Filter by Tier1 (20 micron) (2-Pack)
Availability: Out of stock
Choose a quantity
1 Filter $6.99
3 Filters Price $6.79 each
6 Filters Price $6.59 each
- Pleated Cellulose filter media
- Reduces sediment, rust and corrosion
- 30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee
The American Plumber W20CLA comparable by Tier1 is a 10 x 2.5 whole house water filter for residential applications that require reductions of sediment, rust and corrosion. Pleated cellulose filter media headlines this 20 micron replacement filter that will meet your filtering challenges head on. Order today!
|Used In Brands||Tier1|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||9 3/4 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||24.765 x 6.35|
|Filter Life (gallons)||16,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||60,566.56|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||20|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 51.7|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||12|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||45.425|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
The TIER1-AP20-934-2PK is comparable with the following part numbers
|American Plumber W20CLA|
- Turn off water supply. Press red pressure-relief button (if present).
- Unscrew housing. Remove large o-ring, wipe clean and set aside.
- Discard used filter cartridge. Wash housing with dish soap and warm water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly. Fill 1/3 with water. Add about 1 tablespoon of bleach and scrub to disinfect. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lubricate o-ring with clean silicone grease. Change o-ring if any damage cuts or degradation are present. Insert o-ring in groove.
- Insert new filter cartridge.
- Screw housing onto the cap and hand-tighten. Do not over tighten. Make sure cap standpipe slips into cartridge.
- Turn on water supply. Press pressure-relief button (if present). Check for leaks before leaving installation.