Whole house filtration that begs reduction of sediment, chlorine taste and odor calls for the AP917HD water filter replacement by 3M Aqua-Pure. Created with the user in mind, this filter is manufactured from FDA adherent materials along with Sanity Quick Change (SQC) for simple replacement. Activated Carbon Block with Non-Woven Pleat filter media tackles contaminants as small as 5 micron and still has durability enough to require change only once annually to ensure effectiveness. Order today!
- Before changing cartridge, turn off water supply. Place a bucket under filter to catch the small amount of water that will run out after housing removal.
- Close shut-off valve upstream of filter system, leaving downstream shut-off valve open.
- Open a faucet downstream of the filtration system to depressurize system.
- Slide cartridge locking latch to the right and lift up.
- With both hands, twist out filter cartridge by turning unit 90Â° to the left and down.
- Install new replacement cartridge into head by pushing cartridge up and turning to the right until locking latch clicks into place.
- Slowly open upstream shut-off valve until filtration system fills with water.
- Slowly open downstream shut-off valve. Flush at least ten (10) gallons through system before use.