AP917HD Whole House Water Filter Replacement by 3M Aqua-Pure
Availability: In stock
- Activated Carbon Block with Non-Woven Pleat Media
- FDA approved 5-micron filter construction
- Replace every 12 months or 100,000 gallons for best results
- Designed to fit AP903 3M Aqua-Pure whole house filtration system
Whole house filtration that begs reduction of sediment, chlorine taste and odor calls for the AP917HD water filter replacement by 3M Aqua-Pure. Created with the user in mind, this filter is manufactured from FDA adherent materials along with Sanity Quick Change (SQC) for simple replacement. Activated Carbon Block with Non-Woven Pleat filter media tackles contaminants as small as 5 micron and still has durability enough to require change only once annually to ensure effectiveness. Order today!
|Used In Brands||Aqua-Pure|
|Advertised Size (in)||25-1/16 x 4-1/2|
|Media||Activated Carbon Block with Non-Woven Pleat Media|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||100,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||378,541.18|
|Filter Life (months)||12 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||25 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||20|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||75.71|
|Warranty Guarantee||1-year limited warranty|
The AQUA-PURE-AP917HD reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Rust and Corrosion
The AQUA-PURE-AP917HD is comparable with the following part numbers
The AQUA-PURE-AP917HD fits the following model numbers
- Before changing cartridge, turn off water supply. Place a bucket under filter to catch the small amount of water that will run out after housing removal.
- Close shut-off valve upstream of filter system, leaving downstream shut-off valve open.
- Open a faucet downstream of the filtration system to depressurize system.
- Slide cartridge locking latch to the right and lift up.
- With both hands, twist out filter cartridge by turning unit 90Â° to the left and down.
- Install new replacement cartridge into head by pushing cartridge up and turning to the right until locking latch clicks into place.
- Slowly open upstream shut-off valve until filtration system fills with water.
- Slowly open downstream shut-off valve. Flush at least ten (10) gallons through system before use.