3M Aqua-Pure AP124-2C Water Filter
Availability: In stock
Choose a quantity
1 Filter $30.99
3 Filters Price $30.09 each
- Applicable in many types of water situations
- Reduces dirt, corrosion, and rust particles 50 microns in size
- Fits water filtration system housings that take 20 x 2-1/2 inch replacement cartridges
- Genuine OEM Product
The 3M Aqua-Pure AP124-2C Water Filter is a standard 20 x 2-1/2 size replacement cartridge designed for many types of situations. This filter reduces sediment like dirt, corrosion, and rust particles helping to prepare your water for use. The 3M Aqua-Pure AP124-2C lasts for 6 months with a 50 micron rating, order today!
|Used In Brands||Aqua-Pure|
|Advertised Size (in)||20 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||20 (length) x 2-1/2 (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||50.8 x 6.35|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||50|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||25 - 125|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Maximum Temperature (°F)||100|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||16|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||60.6|
|Warranty Guarantee||1-year limited warranty|
|Includes||Grooved filter cartridge|
The AQUA-PURE-AP124-2C reduces the following contaminants:
- Rust and Corrosion
The AQUA-PURE-AP124-2C is comparable with the following part numbers
- Shut off the Inlet valve. Open the nearest faucet downstream of the ï¬lter housing to relieve the line pressure, leave this faucet open.
- Close the outlet valve. Open the upper drain valve, the lower drain valve and the vent plug to drain all water from the housing.
- After the housing is drained, remove the housing clamp, lift off the top cover, unscrew the hand knob and remove the pressure plate.
- For single high cartridge ï¬lter housings, remove the cartridges and discard. For ï¬lter housings with multiple stacked cartridges, remove the top row of cartridges.
- Clean all parts thoroughly and ï¬‚ush out the housing post for at least 5 minutes to remove any sediment that may have built up during operation. Inspect the condition of the housing cover gasket and replace as necessary.