The Body Glove WI-BG-PITCHER Water Filter Pitcher was built to easily handle your filtered water needs. This 128 oz. genuine OEM pitcher comes with 1 replacement filter that greatly reduces negative contaminants such as arsenic, copper, mercury, and nitrates/nitrites. Change the filter for every 150 gallons used (when the water flow is reduced). Easily bring filtered water to your home, cabin, work place, ect. with the Body Glove WI-BG-PITCHER Water Filter Pitcher, order today!
- With clean hands, remove the Body Glove Water Pitcher assembly from the outside package.
- Remove the Water Pitcher; cover, reservoir and filter pack/flushing assembly from the inside of the pitcher.
- Hand wash the lid, pitcher and reservoir with warm water using a mild detergent.
- Do NOT wash in a dishwasher. Do NOT wash the filter pack.
- IT IS NECESSARY TO FLUSH THE FILTER PACK BEORE USE. There is a black rubber bulb attached to a red flushing lid attached to the top of the filter pack. This is called the filter pack flushing assembly.
- The red lid should be hand tightened on top of the filter pack. Do NOT over tighten. Attach the filter pack flushing assembly to a water faucet. You may need to hold the rubber bulb with one hand and use the other hand to open the water faucet valve.
- Do NOT use hot water, as it will soften the rubber bulb, and it might detach itself from the faucet. Only a light water flow is necessary to flush the filter pack. Open the water faucet slowly. Flush the filter pack with water for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the water and detach the flushing assembly from the faucet. Unscrew the red flushing lid from the filter pack. Save the flushing assembly to re-flush the filter if the unit has been stored for a long period of time (90 days or longer).
- Make sure that the gasket is in place on top of the filter pack. Insert and attach the filter pack to the bottom of the reservoir and tighten until firmly sealed. Do NOT over tighten!
- Insert the reservoir into the pitcher and replace the cover. The Water Pitcher is now ready for use.