Body Glove WI-BG6000FFC Water Filter Cartridge
Availability: Out of stock
- Reduces cysts, lead, particulates, chlorine, and more improving the taste and quality of your drinking water
- Replaced every 12 months or 6,000 gallons for easy maintenance
- Fits the Body Glove WI-BG6000FF Water Filtration System
The Body Glove WI-BG6000FFC Water Filter Cartridge fits in the Body Glove WI-BG6000FF under sink system. This replacement filter reduces 90% of cysts, lead, particulates, chlorine, and other contaminants from your water. The WI-BG6000FFC needs minimal care and maintenance while producing excellent quality water. See instant results by ordering your replacement filter today!
|Used In Brands||Body Glove|
|Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||6,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||22,712.47|
|Filter Life (months)||12 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0⋅05|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||25 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||2.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||9.4635|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42|
The BODY-GLOVE-WI-BG6000FFC is comparable with the following part numbers
The BODY-GLOVE-WI-BG6000FFC fits the following model numbers
- Place towel under filter to collect any residual water during replacement filter change-out.
- Grasp filter and turn to the left (counterclockwise) until filter comes to a complete stop (water automatically turns off).
- Water may leak momentarily from vent tube. This is normal. Gently pull filter downward to remove.
- Remove sanitary protective cap from new replacement filter.
- Ensure both o-rings are present on the replacement filter and are seated into grooves; moisten o-rings with water.
- DO NOT use any petroleum products to lubricate the o-rings.
- Insert replacement filter into filter head assembly. Turn replacement filter one quarter turn to the right (clockwise) until it stops.
- Open faucet and run water for a minimum of 4 gallons (approximately 2 minutes). While system is flushing, check for leaks.
- Close filter system faucet. System is now under pressure and can be inspected for leaks.
- The system is now ready for use. Please call 1-888-62-REUSE for a mail-in recycle kit.