Rusco FS-1-30STSS Sediment Trapper Steel Replacement Filter
1 Filter $21.99
3 Filters Price $20.69 each
6 Filters Price $19.79 each
- Advertised size includes ball valve attachment
|Used In Brands||Rusco|
|Advertised Size (in)||14-3/8 x 5|
|Actual Size (in)||5 1/4 inches (length) x 1 1/4 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||13.335 x 3.175|
|Media||Stainless Steel Screen|
|Primary Filter Media||Spindown|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||533|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||0 - 150|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||25|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||94.6353|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1 inch|
|Warranty Guarantee||1 Year Warranty|
The RUSCO-FS-1-30STSS reduces the following contaminants:
- After you have installed your Rusco system, turn the flush valve parallel with the system when you notice excessive buildup of sediment to drain.
- You should clean your filter screens every few months, and replace your filter screens everyÂ 6-12 months.
- To clean your filter screen, turn off the water supply, drain water pressure, unscrew the clear cover, and remove the filter element.
- Wash off collected sediment by spraying with water.
- Remove fine particles wedged in the screen with a soft brush.
- ApplyÂ silicone lubricant to o-rings if needed and reassemble.
- Note: Hand tighten only.