Brita FF-100 White Faucet Filter System 42201
The Brita On Tap Water Filter ensures a safe, great tasting supply of water directly out of your tap by eliminating 98.5% of the Lead and by filtering out Sediment, Chlorine (taste and odor) and also reducing chemicals that may be linked to cancer risk (TTHM, benzene, TCE, toxaphene). The Brita FF-100 White On Tap Faucet Filtration System attaches easily in minutes without using tools. Fits all standard faucets. The Brita FF-100 White On Tap Faucet Filtration System is made for quick and easy filter replacement. Brita On Tap Filtration Systems make it easy to switch from filtered to unfiltered water. Brita On Tap Filtration Systems feature a 2-Stage Filter which has an added layer to trap sediment. The On Tap Faucet Water Filter has an Electronic LED filter replacement indicator that flashes red when the filter should be replaced.
|Used In Brands||Brita|
|Filter Life (gallons)||100|
|Filter Life (liters)||378.54|
|Filter Life (months)||4 months|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42, NSF/ANSI Standard 53|
The BRITA-WHT-FAUCET reduces the following contaminants:
- 1,2-Dichlorobenzene / O-Dichlorobenzene (ODCB) 99.90%
- 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid (2,4-D) 99.70%
- Alachlor 98.80%
- Asbestos 99.90%
- Atrazine 76.20%
- Benzene 96.90%
- Carbofuran 90.60%
- Carbon Tetrachloride 96.70%
- Chlordane 98.00%
- Chlorine Taste & Odor 99.00%
- Chlorobenzene / Monochlorobenzene 99.90%
- Cysts 99.99%
- Endrin 99.00%
- Ethylbenzene 99.90%
- Heptachlor 95.00%
- Lead at pH 6.5 98.70%
- Lead at pH 8.4 99.30%
- Lindane 98.90%
- Methoxychlor 97.00%
- Particulates (Class I) 99.90%
- Simazine 98.00%
- Styrene 99.90%
- Tetrachloroethylene / Perchloroethylene (PERC) 97.00%
- Toluene 99.90%
- Total Trihalomethanes (TTHM) 98.90%
- Toxaphene 87.50%
- Trichloroethylene 99.50%
- Turbidity 99.10%
- VOCs 99.80%
The BRITA-WHT-FAUCET is comparable with the following part numbers
- Remove aerator from faucet.
- Determine if you need to use an adapter.
- Attach the base system to your faucet.
- Insert filter cartridge into filter cup.
- Flush the new filter cartridge with water.