Crystal Quest Hybrid Ultrafiltration Floor Water Cooler
Availability: In stock
Choose a quantity
1 Filter $644.69
3 Filters Price $625.39 each
6 Filters Price $605.99 each
- Save money, space, and time with your own bottleless water cooler system. Enjoy filtered water 24 hours a day. Installs easily. Plumbs directly to your cold water line for a continuous water supply.
- Features: Built-in filtration, easy to use, easy to clean, separate hot/cold power switch, automatic heating shut-off when hot water tank is empty or hot temperature reached,
- Adjustable cold water, automatic float valve, high efficiency sealed compressor cooling system, type 304 stainless steel hot and cold water tanks and easy access front panel for service of the filter system.
CRYSTAL QUEST Bottleless Ultrafiltration and Reverse Osmosis and Ultrafiltration combo Water Cooler Systems are advanced, attractive and durable. They are the perfect way to enjoy clean, crisp, filtered water without the hassle of dealing with heavy bottles and delivery schedules. Water travels through 9 stages of filtration. In stage 1, water travels through a sediment filter cartridge that removes 99.99% of microbiological cysts, cryptosporidium and giardia. In stage 2, water passes through a granular activated carbon (GAC) cartridge. GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THMs, benzine), pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), PCBs, MTBEs and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water, which cause bad tastes and odors. In stage 3, water travels through an Ultrafiltration (UF) membrane. Ultrafiltration is an important purification technology used for the production of high-purity water. UF is effective for the removal of colloids, proteins, bacteria, viruses, parasites, protozoa and pyrogens (e.g., gram-negative bacterial endotoxins), other organic molecules larger than 0.01 micron, and most other water contaminants known today. In stage 4, water flows through 1 micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cysts (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter. In stages 5 and 6, water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals--copper and zinc (KDF-55D and KDF-85D). KDF is a major advancement in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (REDOX) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized. In stage 7, water flows through ceramic balls, which remove harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, Fecal coli form, Salmonella, Streptococcus, cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia), and sediment. In stage 8, water travels through another bed of granular activated carbon (GAC). In stage 9, water flows through another 1 micron filtration pad for further reduction of undesirable particles. The end result is a great reduction or the total elimination of a wide variety of contaminants.
|Power Requirements||110V-120V, 50Hz-60Hz|
|Tank Volume (gallons)||3.2|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- Bad Taste and Odor
- E. Coli
- Fecal Coliform
- Methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE)
- Polychlorinated biphenyl (PCBs)
- Streptococcus Faecalis / Enterococcus Faecalis
- Total Trihalomethanes (TTHM)
- If you install CRYSTAL QUEST water coolers in a high rise building, you must install the Flood prevention valve