Tier1 CT-S-1000 Countertop Drinking Water Filter System
- Includes the TIER1-EP5-10 water filter. Also, fits most standard 10 x 2.5 inch filter cartridges
- Takes up just 6 inches of counter space
- Easy installation with minimal assembly required
- For cold water only. Use the diverter to switch from hot to cold water uses.
|Actual Size (in)||13 inches (height) x 6 inches (width) x 4 1/2 inches (depth)|
|Includes||Filter housing unit with spout, wrench, and pipe|
- Unscrew and remove your existing strainer/aerator from the end of your kitchen faucet (standard thread loosens to the left or counter clockwise).
- Screw diverter valve onto faucet, remove/add adapters as necessary. Visit your local plumbing store if the included fittings are not a fit on your faucet.
- After you complete the above steps, turn water ON and PULL the PIN on diverter valve to divert the water to the filter.
- The first use of your new filter may take a minute or two while the canister fills up with water before it passes through the cartridge and out the spigot.
- Allow water to run though the unit and out the filter spout for 2 to 3 minutes (first time only). This process allows for â€œloose carbon finesâ€ to be washed out.
- If leaking occurs from any point of the housing unit, it will need to be hand tightened at the point of leakage.
- The pin on the diverter valve is spring-loaded and will automatically return on its own when the water flow is terminated. (DO NOT PUSH PIN IN): This would weaken the spring and cause the pin to lose its mobility. When you turn your water back on, it will come through your faucet as normal again.