Tier1 CT-S-1000 Countertop Drinking Water Filter System
Availability: In Stock
- Fits standard 10 x 2.5 inch filter cartridges
- Takes up just 6 inches of counter space
- Easy to install!
- For cold water only. Use the diverter to switch from hot to cold water uses.
The CT-S-1000 Countertop Water Filtration Housing Unit by Tier1 is here to rid you use expensive bottled water, and bring you filtered water right from your ktichen faucet. The housing is compatible with standard 10 x 2.5 inch filter cartridges. A countertop system like this allows you to have all the same functionality as your kitchen sink but with cleaner, fresher water! Fill up your water bottle to-go, fill up a glass pitcher to keep in the fridge, or just rinse your fruits and vegetables with delicious, filtered water!
|Actual Size (in)||13 inches (height) x 6 inches (width) x 4 1/2 inches (depth)|
|Includes||Filter housing unit with spout, wrench, and pipe|
- Unscrew and remove your existing strainer/aerator from the end of your kitchen faucet (standard thread loosens to the left or counter clockwise).
- Screw diverter valve onto faucet, remove/add adapters as necessary. Visit your local plumbing store if the included fittings are not a fit on your faucet.
- After you complete the above steps, turn water ON and PULL the PIN on diverter valve to divert the water to the filter.
- The first use of your new filter may take a minute or two while the canister fills up with water before it passes through the cartridge and out the spigot.
- Allow water to run though the unit and out the filter spout for 2 to 3 minutes (first time only). This process allows for â€œloose carbon finesâ€ to be washed out.
- If leaking occurs from any point of the housing unit, it will need to be hand tightened at the point of leakage.
- The pin on the diverter valve is spring-loaded and will automatically return on its own when the water flow is terminated. (DO NOT PUSH PIN IN): This would weaken the spring and cause the pin to lose its mobility. When you turn your water back on, it will come through your faucet as normal again.