Tier1 CT-SS-1000 Countertop Drinking Water Filter System (Stainless Steel)
- Installs directly on your kitchen faucet
- Requires just 4 inches of countertop space
- Includes one TIER1-CT-SS-1000 Water Filter
- On-board diverter allows for seamless transition between faucet or filtered water
|Actual Size (in)||14 1/2 inches (length) x 4 1/10 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||36.83 x 10.414|
|Color||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Guarantee for Life of the Product|
|Additional Information||If away from your system for more than 4 weeks, it is recommended that you remove cartridge, place in an airtight bag and place in refrigerator to help keep the cartridge fresh.|
- Unscrew and remove your existing strainer/aerator from the end of your kitchen faucet (standard thread loosens to the left or counter clockwise).
- Screw diverter valve onto faucet, remove/add adapters as necessary. Visit your local plumbing store if the included fittings are not a fit on your faucet.
- After you complete the above steps, turn water ON and POSITION the diverter valve to divert the water to the filter.
- The first use of your new filter may take a minute or two while the canister fills up with water before it passes through the cartridge and out the spigot.
- Allow water to run though the unit and out the filter spout for 2 to 3 minutes (first time only). This process allows for loose carbon fines to be washed out.
- If leaking occurs from any point of the housing unit, it will need to be hand tightened at the point of leakage.