Tier1 Cuisinart DCC-RWF Comparable Replacement Coffee Water Filters (6-Pack)
Availability: Out of stock
Choose a quantity
1 Filter $7.99
3 Filters Price $7.79 each
6 Filters Price $7.59 each
- Designed for Cuisinart coffee makers
- Includes 6 replacement filters
- For best results, replace each filter every 2 months
- Easy to use and simple to install
Designed for use with Cuisinart coffee makers, the RCF2213 Replacement Water Filter by Tier1 will work to bring you better coffee. One of the main sources of poor tasting coffee has to do with the quality of tap water being put into the coffee maker. Contaminants such as chlorine and minerals can give your water bad tastes and odors that can instantly ruin a cup of brewed coffee. These filters help reduce those contaminants within your Cuisinart coffee maker to help you never have a bad morning due to terrible tasting coffee again. Order today!
|Actual Size (in)||1.9 inches (length) x .8 inches (depth) x 1.1 inches (height)|
|Actual Size (cm)||4.8 x 2.0 x 2.8|
|Primary Filter Media||Charcoal|
|Filter Life (months)||2 months|
|Warranty Guarantee||30 day limited warranty|
The TIER1-RCF-CS-2213-6PK reduces the following contaminants:
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
The TIER1-RCF-CS-2213-6PK is comparable with the following part numbers
The TIER1-RCF-CS-2213-6PK fits the following model numbers
|DGB-475 l DGB-500 l DGB-550||DGB-600||DGB-600BC||DGB-625|
- Lift the water reservoir lid.
- Remove the filter holder by grasping the intended areas with your fingers.
- Open hold and discard used water filter.
- Insert new filter in the recessed area at the bottom of the water filter holder.
- Close the water filter holder.
- Rinse holder/filter under cold tap water for 10 seconds to flush. Drain completely.
- Replace filter in coffeemaker, pushing all the way down to ensure a snug fit.