Donâ€™t like the taste of your tap water? The Culligan FM-25 X Water Faucet Filter is an easy solution installed right onto your kitchen faucet. This system improves the taste of your water through the reduction of chlorine taste and odor, lead, and more. Enjoy your tap water again with this snazzy chrome system by Culligan, order today!
- Remove aerator from the sink faucet. Save gasket for installation of adapters if necessary.
- Determine the type of threads on your faucet: External threads: No adapters should be needed. Proceed to Step 3. Internal threads: Through trial and error, select the proper adapter and washer and screw into faucet. Tighten manually.
- Attach faucet filter to the faucet and turn swivel collar to tighten onto threads of faucet. Do not use pliers.
- NOTE: Adapters included will fit most faucets. To create a tight seal, you may need to use the gasket from your faucet
- If the adapters do not fit, it is recommended that you consult your local plumbing or hardware supplier for assistance in obtaining the correct thread adapter.