Culligan FM-15R Replacement Faucet Filter
The Culligan FM-15R replacement filter improves taste of drinking water. Reduces unpleasant odor, chlorine taste and odor, and sediment. The Culligan FM-15R faucet filter is also known as the Culligan FM-15RA faucet filter. Replacement cartridge for Faucet Water Filter Culligan FM-15. Reduces 99% lead. Reduces greater than 99.95% of cryptosporidium and giardia Cysts.
|Used In Brands||Culligan|
|Actual Size (in)||3 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||7.62 x 6.35|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||200|
|Filter Life (liters)||757.08|
|Filter Life (months)||2 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0⋅05|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.6|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||2.271|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42, NSF/ANSI Standard 53|
The CULLIGAN-FM-15RA reduces the following contaminants:
- Atrazine 91.90%
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Chlorine Taste & Odor 97.40%
- Cysts 99.99%
- Lead 98.80%
- Lindane 98.30%
- Particulates (Class I) 99.10%
- Turbidity 98.50%
The CULLIGAN-FM-15RA is comparable with the following part numbers
- Grip wings on underside of housing and turn cartridge counterclockwise.
- Disposable cartridge will drop into your hand.
- Insert new filter cartridge into housing and turn until it stops.
- Flush cartridge for 10 minutes to remove carbon fines prior to using water.