Culligan FM-15RA Comparable White Replacement Filter Cartridge by Tier1
Availability: In Stock
Fits Culligan FM-15 and FM-15A faucet mounted water filter systems.
- Filter lasts up to 6 months or 500 gallons, depending on use
- Provides great tasting water right from the source
- Cheaper than bottled water!
The Tier1-FF-FM-15RA compares to the Culligan FM-15R and brings a longer filter life, at a lower cost. Replacing your faucet filter regularly, ensures higher flow rate, and cleaner water right from the tap. This filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, pesticides, and heavy metals from your water. Easy to install, this filter will quickly bring you tasting drinking water, without the hassle!
|Used In Brands||Culligan|
|Actual Size (in)||3.1 inches x 2.6 inches x 2.6 inches|
|Filter Life (gallons)||500|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 110|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||.7|
The TIER1-FF-FM-15RA reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Heavy Metals
The TIER1-FF-FM-15RA is comparable with the following part numbers
- Grip the wings on the underside of the filter housing and turn the cartridge counterclockwise, the disposable cartridge will drop into your hand.
- Insert the new filter cartridge into the housing and turn it until it stops.
- Flush the cartridge for 10 minutes to remove any carbon fines prior to using.
- CAUTION: Protect these filters against freezing, which can cause cracking of the filter and water leakage. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasives such as chlorine bleach, cleaning fluids, or abrasive pads to clean the filters or housing.