The Cuno Food Service CS-451 Vending Water Filter System is designed for OCS/Vending inline and low volume hot beverage applications. The Cuno CS-451 Filtration System features built-in 5.0 micron sediment filtration, chlorine taste and odor reduction and scale inhibition media. The Cuno Food Service CS-451 vending water filtration system is the head for the Cuno Food Service CS-51 vending water filter cartridge. The Cuno CS-451 comes with The filter head, bracket, screws, and a CS-51 filter. The Cuno CS-451 sanitary quick change head configuration with 1/4-inch female pipe thread connections provides easy cartridge change-out without the need for tools. The Cuno Food Service CS-451 Vending Water Filter System is an economical way to provide maximum equipment protection and consistent beverage quality for low volume hot cup applications. The Cuno Food Service CS-451 has an encapsulated design that minimizes contamination of the filtration media. The Cuno Food Service CS-451 Vending Water Filter System features a compact footprint that allows the unit to be installed snugly behind the beverage unit or neatly under a cabinet. Cuno CS-451 Vending Water Filtration Units are FDA, CFR-21 compliant for use in all food and beverage applications. The Cuno CS451 Filter System efficiently traps and holds sediment without unloading and helps enhance beverage clarity. The Cuno Food Service CS-451 Vending Water Filter helps reduce maintenance caused by clogged valves and orifices and helps protect equipment from the potentially harmful effects of limescale. The Cuno CS-451 Water Filter System allows pass-through of chlorine residual for downstream sanitization.
- The disposable filter cartridge must be replaced every 6 months, at the rated capacity or if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system
- Do not install if water pressure exceeds 125 psi (862 kPa). If your water pressure exceeds 80 psi, you must install a pressure limiting valve
- Do not install where water hammer conditions may occur. If water hammer conditions exist you must install a water hammer arrester
- Do not install on hot water supply lines. The maximum operating water temperature of this filter system is 100 deg F (38 deg C)
- Protect the Cuno CS-451 System from freezing