Doulton W9330059 Ultracarb Under Sink HIP Water Filter System
- Doulton W9330059 Undersink Filter System is an Acetal/Polyester inline System with 3/8-Inch Quick Connect Fittings
Ceramic Filter Benefits
Ceramic filters use the natural small pore size of their material to filter contaminants out of your water, Doulton has combined ceramic filter methods with advanced media options like granular activated carbon and heavy metal reduction media to provide filter candles that reduce a wide range of contaminants from your water.
The Doulton Difference
Doulton has been a manufacturer and provider of quality water filters and filter systems since 1826. The company is well known for its range of gravity-fed filter systems and ceramic filter options, distributing ceramic filtration solutions to 140 countries across the globe. Using naturally-occurring raw materials in its filters Doulton actively promotes environmentally-friendly filtration options designed to provide clean drinking water to all of its users.
|Used In Brands||Doulton|
|Filter Life (gallons)||600|
|Filter Life (liters)||2,271.25|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0⋅05|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||10 - 125|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||41 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||5 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.9|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||3.3|
|Fitting Size (inches)||3/8 inch|
The DOULTON-W9330059 reduces the following contaminants:
- Atrazine at 1.2 ppb presence 85%
- Bacteria 99.99%
- Chlorine Taste & Odor 96%
- Chloroform at 150 ppb presence 50%
- Cholera >99.99%
- Cryptosporidium >99.99%
- Cysts 99.99%
- E. Coli >99.99%
- Giardia >99.99%
- Herbicides >85%
- Hydrocarbons >95%
- Klebsiella Terrigena >99.99%
- Lead at pH 6.5 98.7%
- Lead at pH 8.5 98.7%
- Phenols >50%
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) 95%
- Shigella >99.99%
- Total Trihalomethanes (TTHM)
- Tricresyl Phosphate (TCP) at 1.2 ppb presence 50%
- Turbidity >98%
- Typhoid >99.99%
The DOULTON-W9330059 is comparable with the following part numbers
|PUSH FIT HIP||DOULTON PUSH FIT HIP|
- Wash your hands with filtered water.
- Remove the ceramic cartridge according to the instructions of your particular filter housing (Handle with care. Wet cartridges are fragile!)
- Take a clean scouring pad, or slightly abrasive cloth, and give the ceramic a light scrub under running water.
- Apply gentle pressure uniformly, take care that the cleaning of the ceramic is not concentrated in one area.
- This will remove surface particles from the water filter as well as an outer layer of ceramic, restoring and refreshing the water filter to it's original water flow.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling the ceramic cartridge.