The Lead Drinking Water Test Kit by Tier1 is manufactured to detect even trace amounts of lead in municipal and private well drinking water. Home and business owners should know if this impurity is present in drinking water, even in the smallest amounts. Lead is commonly found in plumbing systems built prior to 1987, fortunately this test kit provides accurate results in about ten minutes. Ensure you have water quality peace of mind, order the Lead Drinking Water Test Kit by Tier1 today.
- Open the Tier1 Lead Test foil packet and remove all contents. The kit contains one Lead Test strip, one sample vial, one dropper pipette, and one desiccant packet (to be discarded).
- With the dropper pipette, place water sample in the test vial. To pick up sample, tightly squeeze the bulb at the end of the pipette and place the open end into water sample. Release the bulb to pick up sample into vial. Use only one pipette-full of water. Swirl vial gently for several seconds. Place vial on a flat surface.
- Place the Tier1 Lead Test into test vial, with arrows pointing down.
- Wait 10 minutes. Do not disturb strip or vial during this time. Blue lines will appear on the strip.
- Take the strip out of the vial and read results.