Tier1 Electrolux EWF01/ EWF2CBPA Comparable Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter
Choose a quantity
1 Filter $36.99
3 Filters Price $35.99 each
6 Filters Price $34.99 each
- Installs quickly and easily
- Provides great tasting water and ice, directly from your refrigerator
- Lasts for up to six months, or 400 gallons, depending on water quality and use
- Fits Electrolux branded refrigerators (except Electrolux ICON side-by-side models)
The Tier1 Electrolux EWF01/ EWF2CBPA Comparable Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter provides great tasting water for up to six months! The RWF1170 reduces contaminants, ranging from chlorine to turbidity. The RWF1170 installs quickly and easily to provide you, your family, and friends with great tasting water and ice, at a great looking price! Start serving only the finest drinking water, order the Tier1 Electrolux EWF01/ EWF2CBPA Comparable Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter today!
|Used In Brands||Electrolux, Tier1|
|Actual Size (in)||6 3/4 inches (length) x 4 1/4 inches (width) x 2 1/4 inches (height)|
|Actual Size (cm)||17.15 x 10.795 x 5.715|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||400|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,514.16|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 120|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
|Certifications||Independently Tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
The TIER1-RWF1170 reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Rust and Corrosion
The TIER1-RWF1170 is comparable with the following part numbers
|FC300||FC-300||PS2369689||Pure Advantage NGFC 2000|
The TIER1-RWF1170 fits the following model numbers
- Turn off the icemaker (using the power switch)
- Press the button just below the filter to release it
- Slide the old filter straight out and discard (don't worry, the water will shut off automatically)
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calendar to replace with another filter in 6 months.
- Push the new filter straight in until it clicks into place.
- Turn the ice maker back on
- Flush filter with water until water runs clear from dispenser.
- Press the light switch (the one that the refrigerator door presses every time you close the door) 5 times within 10 seconds or if the fridge has a filter button, press and hold it for 5-10 seconds.