Everpure EV9437-10 High Flow CSR Quad-MC2 System
The Everpure HF CSR Quad-MC-2 System delivers premium quality water for high flow combination applications such as fountain, coffee and ice machines. The CSR Quad MC-2 has a 20-inch Prefilter that captures larger dirt particles. The Everpure High Flow CSR Quad-MC-2 EV9437-10 filter system reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages. The Everpure HF-CSR-Quad-MC-2 combination filter system features new and improved Micro-Pure II media which inhibits the growth of bacteria. The Everpure High Flow EV9437-10 Quad-MC-2 System features precoat submicron technology which reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and reduces possible health contaminants such as cysts. Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53. The HF CSR Quad-MC-2 includes the SR-X Scale Reduction Feeder with SS-IMF cartridge which inhibits limescale buildup in ice machines and coffee brewers. The EV9437-10 can be used with up to 4 carbonators combined with a 4 pot coffee brewer and 1,200 lb. ice machine.
|Flow Rate (gpm)||6.7|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||25.36|
- Change cartridges on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program. Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change. Flush cartridges by running water through system for five minutes at full flow
- Change the SS-10 cartridge when product level in the cartridge drops below 1/2 inch from the bottom of the bowl. Change prefilter cartridge when excessively dirty (observed visually or by flow restriction)
- All carbon filter cartridges on multiple cartridge systems should be changed at the same time
- Fountain equipment connections are made to the outlet part of the system before the SR-X system
- Coffee brewer and ice machine connections are made after the SR-X feeder; a tee is required. Install vertically so cartridges hang down
- Allow 2-1/2 inches of clearance below the cartridge for easy replacement
- Choose a mounting location suitable to support the full weight of the system when operating
- Allow adequate space for 'in' and 'out' water line connections. Be near a drain for flushing. Use 3/4-inch water line
- For installations in Massachusetts, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Plumbing Code 248 CMR shall be adhered to. Consult your licensed plumber for installation of the system.