KN95 Protective Face Mask (50 Pack)
- This non-toxic face mask removes 95% of particles of .3+ microns (such as dust, pollen, air pollution and microorganisms) and is ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Reduces heavy pollution for 20 hours. Severe pollution for 8 hours.
- Light weight, foldable design with bendable aluminium nose band for tight seal.
- Meets KN95-level requirements (GB 32610-2016)
NOTE: KN95 respirators are considered functionally equivalent to U.S regulation N95, as well as European Union regulation FFP2.
|Additional Information||Filtration efficiency ≥95%. Reduces heavy pollution for 20 hours. Severe pollution for 8 hours.|
- Before putting on mask, clean hands with hand sanitizer or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with a mask and make sure there is no gap between your face and mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it, if you do clean hands with hand sanitizer or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one if mask becomes damp.
- To remove the mask, remove it from behind the head without touching the front of the mask. Discard in a closed bin and clean hands with hand sanitizer or soap and water.
- Masks should be stored in a clean environment to prevent damage, dust, direct sunlight, high temperature, and harmful chemical pollution.