FM-25R Faucet Filter Replacement Cartridge by Culligan
1 Filter $18.99
3 Filters Price $17.87 each
6 Filters Price $17.09 each
- Quick and easy installation
- Reduces impurities that cause flavor and odor issues in tap water
- Should be replaced every 2 months or 200 gallons
|Used In Brands||Culligan|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||200|
|Filter Life (liters)||757.00|
|Filter Life (months)||2 months|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.9|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42|
|Warranty Guarantee||2 Year Limited Warranty|
The CULLIGAN-FM-25R reduces the following contaminants:
- Atrazine 94.70%
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Chlorine Taste & Odor 50.00%
- Lead at pH 6.5 96.10%
- Lead at pH 8.5 98.10%
- Lindane 97.90%
- Particulates (Class I) 85.00%
- Turbidity 99.00%
The CULLIGAN-FM-25R is comparable with the following part numbers
The CULLIGAN-FM-25R fits the following model numbers
- Turn off faucet.
- Unscrew the filter cartridge from underneath the housing.
- Turn the finger tabs and allow the cartridge to drop down in your hand. Some water may come out when filter cartridge is removed.
- Dispose of used cartridge.
- Insert new filter cartridge up into housing and turn 2 and a half to 3 full turns, until it stops.
- Flush new cartridge for 10 minutes to remove carbon fines.
- NOTE: If filter leaks, turn cartridge to make sure it is completely sealed.