Tier1 Frigidaire ULTRAWF PureSource Ultra and WF3CB PureSource3 Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement
Availability: Out of stock
Choose a quantity
1 Filter $34.99
3 Filters Price $33.99 each
6 Filters Price $32.99 each
- Ships fast
- Provides great tasting water for up to 6 months
- Reduces common water contaminants before they impact your water
- Fits Frigidaire, Electrolux, and Kenmore refrigerators equipped with a slide-out filter cartridge in the top back right corner of the refrigerator
The Frigidaire ULTRAWF PureSource Ultra and WF3CB PureSource3 Comparable Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement by Tier1 is engineered to provide clean and fresh tasting water for up to 6 months, or 300 gallons, depending on use. The Tier1 RWF1180 goes to work immediately, reducing many common water contaminants, ranging from chlorine taste and odor to rust and corrosion. Ensure you serve only the finest drinking water and ice, directly from your refrigerator.
|Used In Brands||Tier1|
|Actual Size (in)||9 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||22.86 x 6.35|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||300|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,135.62|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||33 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0.6 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
|Certifications||Independently Tested against NSF/ANSI Standard 42|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Rust and Corrosion
The TIER1-RWF1180 is comparable with the following part numbers
The TIER1-RWF1180 fits the following model numbers
- Remove the old filter by pushing on the end/face of the filter.
- Slide the old filter cartridge straight out of the housing and discard it.
- Push the filter in VERY FIRMLY until you hear it CLICK into place.
- The filter can be difficult to lock into place, and may take more force than you expect.
- Once the filter LOCKS in place, the filter releases a water valve that lets water flow through the filter.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calendar to replace with another filter in 6 months.
- To condition the filter system, run water through the water dispenser for approximately 4 minutes before using the system.