10 X 2.5 Carbon Wrapped Replacement Filter 2-Pack by Tier1 (5 micron)
Availability: Out of stock
A comparable product may be substituted.
Choose a quantity
1 Filter $11.99
3 Filters Price $11.69 each
6 Filters Price $11.39 each
- Spiral Wound Carbon Paper filter media
- Designed compatibility with the GE FXWTC
- For best results, replace every 3 months
- Fits many common housings with a 10 inch by 2.5 inch size
The GE XWTC comparable by Tier1 is a 10 x 2.5 inch whole house water filter for residential applications that require reduction of rust, corrosion, sediment, silt, sand, chlorine taste and odor. Spiral Wound Carbon Paper filter media headlines this 50 micron replacement filter that will meet your filtering challenges head on. Order today!
|Used In Brands||Tier1|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||9 3/4 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||24.77 x 6.096|
|Media||Spiral Wound Carbon Paper|
|Filter Life (gallons)||250|
|Filter Life (liters)||346.35|
|Filter Life (months)||3 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
The TIER1-XWTC-2PK is comparable with the following part numbers
- Turn off water supply. Press red pressure-relief button (if present).
- Unscrew housing. Remove large o-ring, wipe clean and set aside.
- Discard used filter cartridge. Wash housing with dish soap and warm water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly. Fill 1/3 with water. Add about 1 tablespoon of bleach and scrub to disinfect. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lubricate o-ring with clean silicone grease. Change o-ring if any damage cuts or degradation are present. Insert o-ring in groove.
- Insert new filter cartridge.
- Screw housing onto the cap and hand-tighten. Do not over tighten. Make sure cap standpipe slips into cartridge.
- Turn on water supply. Press pressure-relief button (if present). Check for leaks before leaving installation.