Hydronix SDC-25-2020 Sediment Polypropylene Water Filter Cartridges
Availability: In stock
Choose a quantity
1 Filter $7.99
3 Filters Price $7.79 each
6 Filters Price $7.59 each
- The Hydronix SDC-25-2020 is tested and certified by NSF International to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- The Hydronix SDC-25-2020 depth filter removes sediment, dirt, sand, and silt for cleaner, filtered water.
- The Hydronix SDC-25-2020 filter should be replaced approximately every 3 months depending on your water quality and usage.
- See Hydronix SDC Series Data Sheet
The Hydronix SDC-25-2020 Sediment Depth Cartridge is a 20 micron sediment filter. The Hydronix SDC-25-2020 Sediment Water Filter measures 20-inch x 2-1/2-inch. The Hydronix SDC-25-2020 Polypropylene Prefilter has graded density for higher dirt-holding capacity. Hydronix Water Technology SDC-25-2020 water filter cartridges are made of 100% pure polypropylene. Hydronix SDC Sediment Depth Cartridges are perfect prefilters for GAC filters, RO systems, DI Systems, ice machines, wineries, and many more.
|Used In Brands||Hydronix, Liquatec, Pentek, Watts|
|Advertised Size (in)||20 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||20 inches (length) x 2-1/2 inches (diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||50.8 x 6.35|
|Media||Spun Wound Polypropylene|
|Primary Filter Media||Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (months)||3 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||20|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 145|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 62.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||10.00|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||38.00|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42|
|Warranty Guarantee||Manufacturer 1 Year Limited Warranty|
Reduces the following contaminants:
The HYDRONIX-SDC-25-2020 is comparable with the following part numbers
- Each time you replace your filter, clean and inspect the o-ring in between the housing cap and sump
- If there is any damage to the o-ring replace it
- After cleaning the o-ring apply a silicone lubricant, like OR-LUBRICANT-SM (purchasable separately)
- You must use a silicone food grade lubricant--all other types of lubricant could damage the o-ring
- Silicone lubricant prevents leaking and extends the life of the o-ring