Hydronix SDC-45-2020 Sediment Polypropylene Water Filter Cartridges
1 Filter $25.99
3 Filters Price $25.19 each
6 Filters Price $24.49 each
- The Hydronix SDC-45-2020 is tested and certified by NSF International to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- The Hydronix SDC-45-2020 depth filter removes sediment, dirt, sand, and silt for cleaner, filtered water.
- The Hydronix SDC-45-2020 filter should be replaced approximately every 3 months depending on your water quality and usage.
- See Hydronix SDC Series Data Sheet
|Used In Brands||Hydronix|
|Advertised Size (in)||20 x 4-1/2|
|Media||Spun Wound Polypropylene|
|Primary Filter Media||Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||20|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 145|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 62.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||20.00|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||75.71|
The HYDRONIX-SDC-45-2020 reduces the following contaminants:
- Each time you replace your filter, clean and inspect the o-ring in between the housing cap and sump
- If there is any damage to the o-ring replace it
- After cleaning the o-ring apply a silicone lubricant, like OR-LUBRICANT-SM (purchasable separately)
- You must use a silicone food grade lubricant--all other types of lubricant could damage the o-ring
- Silicone lubricant prevents leaking and extends the life of the o-ring