Liquatec MCB20 Carbon Block Water Filter
The Liquatec MCB20 water filter has great chlorine taste and odor removal capacity, great dirt-holding capacity, and greatly reduced carbon fines. The Liquatec MCB20 carbon filter is manufactured with high purity Coconut Shell activated carbon. The Liquatec MCB20 filter cartridge can be used in point-of-use (POU) and Reverse Osmosis System applications. These filter cartridges can be used in a wide range of applications such as residential, food service, commercial, and industrial. These carbon block filters can be used in place of GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) and PAC (Powdered Activated Carbon) filters in applications where high chlorine reduction is needed. The Liquatec MCB20 cartridge will fit Ace Hardware, American Plumber, Ametek, Culligan, Pentek, Plymouth Products, USFilter, and many other brands of water filter housings that use a standard size 20-inch water filter cartridge. The Liquatec MCB20 filter should be changed approximately every 2 to 6 months depending on water quality and water usage. The Liquatec MCB20 Carbon Block Water Filter reduces taste, odor, chlorine taste and odor, and certain VOCs from your drinking water.
- Do not use the Liquatec MCB20 water filter with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system
- Performance capacity depends on system design, flow rate and certain other application conditions
- CB series cartridges will contain a very small amount of carbon fines (very fine black powder)
- After installation follow the instructions for flushing the cartridge to remove all traces of the fines before using the water
- You should run (flush) the tap at least 20 seconds prior to using water for drinking or cooking purposes
- This is particularly important if the tap has not been used daily