OMB934-10M-P Carbon Block with Scale Inhibitor by OmniPure
Availability: In Stock
- Polyphosphate aids carbon filter to a capacity of 10,000 gallons
- Helps reduce problem chlorine, organics, scale, and sediment
- Attacks scale with engineered polyphosphate
- Fits many common housings with a 10 inch by 2.5 inch size
A match made in heaven of carbon block filter media and impregnated polyphosphate is in the OMB934-10M-P Filter by OmniPure. 10 micron reduction from the teamwork of chlorine-reducing carbon along with scale-resisting polyphosphate. Real life 2-in-1 is possible with this product that will deliver the water you crave!
|Used In Brands||Omnipure|
|Actual Size (in)||10 inches (length) x 2 3/4 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||25.4 x 6.985|
|Media||Carbon Block with Scale Inhibitor|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||10,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||37,854.12|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 51.7|
The OMNIPURE-OMB934-10M-P reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor 95%
- Hard Scale
The OMNIPURE-OMB934-10M-P is comparable with the following part numbers
- Flush new cartridge for 10 minutes prior to use.
- Replace cartridge when rated capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
- Install in compliance with state and local laws and regulations.