Omni F1 Faucet Water Filter System
Availability: Out of stock
The OmniFilter F1 Faucet Filter attaches easily in minutes without using tools. The Omni F1 Faucet Water Filter provides healthier, better tasting water for drinking and cooking. The Omni F1 Faucet Filter System reduces sediment, rust particles and chlorine taste and odor. The OmniFilter F1 Faucet Filtration System is made for quick and easy filter replacement. The Omni F1 Faucet Filter makes it easy to switch from filtered to unfiltered water. Includes Omni FRC1 Cartridge, Date Dial, and a Faucet Adapter Kit for Installation. Date dial reminds you when to change the cartridge. For best results, operate the filter in the UNFILTERED position except when filtered water is needed for drinking, cooking or making ice. NOTE: DO NOT run HOT WATER through the filter. Doing so may cause damage and cause the filter to leak or malfunction.
|Used In Brands||OmniFilter|
|Actual Size (in)||5-1/4 inches (length) x 3-7/8 inches (width) x 3-1/2 inches (height)|
|Actual Size (cm)||13.335 x 9.8425 x 8.89|
|Filter Life (gallons)||200|
|Filter Life (liters)||757.082|
|Filter Life (months)||3 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||50|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||20 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.75|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||2.839|
The OMNIFILTER-F1 reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
The OMNIFILTER-F1 is comparable with the following part numbers
|F1S606||OMNI F1||OMNI-F1||OMNIFILTER F1|
|OMNIFILTER F1-S6-05||OMNIFILTER F1-S6-06||OMNIFILTER-F1||OMNIFILTER-F1-S6-05|
The OMNIFILTER-F1 fits the following model numbers
|OMNI F1 Filter||OMNI-F1 Filter|
- Remove your faucet aerator.
- Attach the water filter to your faucet. You may need to use one of the adapters supplied with the filter.
- If an adapter is used, be sure to also use the appropriate washer between the faucet and adapter.
- Turn on the cold water and set the selector knob to â€œFILTEREDâ€. Flush the filter for 1 or 2 minutes to remove any loose carbon.
- DO NOT RUN HOT WATER THROUGH THE FILTER.
- Set the date on the selector knob ahead 3 months. The filter should be changed after 200 gallons or every 3 months.
- The filter life will depend on your individual water conditions and may need to be changed sooner. If bad taste and odor return it is time to change the filter.