Omnipure E5486 Everpure Compatible Phosphate Water Filters
The Omnipure E5486 sediment filter is a replacement filter body engineered with a universal cap designed to affix to existing permanent heads. The new E-Series was designed for customers that are using existing permanent heads but would like an alternative to the replacement bodies offered. The main benefit of the E-Series is price-to-performance value. The Omnipure E5486 features a friction welded cap, multiple o-rings for a weepless connection, durable polypropylene body and high grade filtration media. The Omnipure E5486 Water Filter is ideal for use in commercial beverage and food service applications. The Omnipure E5486 GAC/Phosphate water filter consists of granular activated carbon used to reduce taste, odor and chlorine along with a polyphosphate scale inhibitor.
|Used In Brands||Everpure, Omnipure|
|Advertised Size (in)||8 x 2-1/2|
|Media||Granular Activated Carbon with Polyphosphate|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Filter Life (gallons)||1,250|
|Filter Life (liters)||4,731.76|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||0 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.50|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.89|
|Warranty Guarantee||Omnipure Filter Company (Omnipure) warrants that the products delivered will be free from any defects in workmanship or materials. Further, the warranty provided herein applies, only when used within the products specifications and service life, from the|
The OMNIPURE-E5486 reduces the following contaminants:
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Fluoride NF
- Hard Scale
The OMNIPURE-E5486 is comparable with the following part numbers
- Shut off water supply.
- Unlock and remove old filter cartridge.
- Insert and lock new cartridge filter into head assembly.
- Turn on water and check for leaks.
- If leaks occur, repeat step 3.
- Flush 5 gallons of water through new filter cartidge prior to use.
- Install in cold water applications only.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit.
- Install in compliance of local and state regulations.