Omnipure ELF-1M-P-KDF Carbon Block Filter with KDF (Everpure H-300-R Compatible)
1 Filter $49.99
3 Filters Price $47.04 each
6 Filters Price $44.99 each
- The ELF 1M-P-KDF filter contains phosphate for scale reduction and equipment protection
- Note: Chlorine reduction capacity based on laboratory testing conducted using test protocol contained in NSF Standard 42. This filtration block is tested and Certified by NSF International under ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for materials only
|Used In Brands||Everpure, Omnipure|
|Manufacturer's Id||ELF 1M-P KDF|
|Actual Size (in)||12 7/10 inches (length) x 2 7/8 inches (inside diameter) x 3 1/8 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||32.258 x 7.3025 x 7.9375|
|Media||Carbon Block with KDF and Scale Inhibitor|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||15,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||56,781.15|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||0 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1.67|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||6.32|
|Warranty Guarantee||Omnipure Filter Company (Omnipure) warrants that the products delivered will be free from any defects in workmanship or materials. Further, the warranty provided herein applies, only when used within the products specifications and service life, from the|
|Additional Information||Initial Pressure Change: < 4.0 @ 1.5 gpm, Chlorine Reduction (>95%): >15,000 gallons @ 1.5 gpm|
The OMNIPURE-ELF-1M-P-KDF reduces the following contaminants:
- Hard Scale
The OMNIPURE-ELF-1M-P-KDF is comparable with the following part numbers
- Shut off water supply.
- Unlock and remove old filter cartridge.
- Insert and lock new cartridge filter into head assembly.
- Turn on water and check for leaks.
- If leaks occur, repeat step 3.
- Flush 5 gallons of water through new filter cartidge prior to use.
- Install in cold water applications only.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit.
- Install in compliance of local and state regulations.