Tier1 10 inch x 4.5 inch Whole House Sediment Water Filter (1 Micron)
1 Filter $13.99
3 Filters Price $13.16 each
6 Filters Price $12.59 each
- Ships fast!
- Reduces contaminants down to 1 micron
- Ideal solution for most residential whole house needs
- Supports a flow rate of up to 10 gallons per minute (gpm)
The Tier1 10 inch x 4.5 inch whole house sediment water filter (1 Micron) is ideal for 10 x 4.5-inch whole house water filtration systems as well as commercial applications. This whole house filter is perfect as a stand alone unit or as part of a whole home solutions package. Polypropylene filters make excellent pre-filters and can assist in reducing larger contaminants that would affect appliances and water quality. Reduce the sediment particles that can disrupt your home water use. This filter reduces particles down to 1 micron in size. Order today!
Polypropylene media inhibits bacterial growth making it an ideal option for both municipal and well water applications. These filters are effective at capturing contaminants such as sand, sediment, silt, and more. Unlike carbon filter cartridges you wont have to worry about small carbon fines potentially spilling into your water, while still enjoying the benefits of filtered water throughout your home. Polypropylene filters are great for whole house water filtration and can be used as effective pre-filters for whole house or point of use systems.
The 10 X 4.5 spun wound polypropylene replacement filter by Tier1 is built to fit 10-inch x 4.5-inch filter housings. This standard sizing allows this filter to easily replace existing styles of whole house filters for housings requiring 10 x 4.5 inch filters. The P1-10BB goes to work immediately providing cleaner, fresher water for up to six months. Enjoy cleaner better water with your whole house replacement filter today.
|Used In Brands||Hydronix, Pentek, Tier1|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 4-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||10 inches (length) x 4 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||25.4 x 11.43|
|Media||Spun Wound Polypropylene|
|Primary Filter Media||Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 145|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 62.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||10|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||37.8541|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
|Includes||One Tier1 10 inch x 4.5 inch Whole House Sediment Water Filter|
|Primary Filter Media||Bonded Polypropylene|
The TIER1-P1-10BB reduces the following contaminants:
The TIER1-P1-10BB is comparable with the following part numbers
The TIER1-P1-10BB fits the following model numbers
|STANDARD 10 X 4.5-INCH FILTER HOUSINGS|
- Turn off water supply. Press red pressure-relief button (if present).
- Unscrew housing. Remove large o-ring, wipe clean and set aside.
- Discard used filter cartridge. Wash housing with dish soap and warm water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly. Fill 1/3 with water. Add about 1 tablespoon of bleach and scrub to disinfect. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lubricate o-ring with clean silicone grease. Change o-ring if any damage cuts or degradation are present. Insert o-ring in groove.
- Insert new filter cartridge.
- Screw housing onto the cap and hand-tighten. Do not over tighten. Make sure cap standpipe slips into cartridge.
- Turn on water supply. Press pressure-relief button (if present). Check for leaks before leaving installation.