20 X 4.5 Spun Wound Polypropylene Replacement Filter by Tier1 (20 micron)
1 Filter $18.59
3 Filters Price $18.03 each
6 Filters Price $17.49 each
- Ships fast!
- Easy installation and filter exchanges within minutes
- Provides fresh, cleaner tasting water throughout your home
- Made from polypropylene media to promote bacterial resistance
The Pentek DGD-7525-20 comparable whole house sediment water filter by Tier1 goes to work instantly upon installation to reduce worrisome contaminants in your water supply down to 20 microns. The P20-20BB by Tier1 is a 20-inch x 4.5-inch filter, designed to fit inside most filter housings requiring this sized filter. Supporting a flow rate of up to 20 gallons per minute this whole house filter meets the water demands of modern homes while providing top class filtration. Tier1 filters are an ideal solution for overpriced national brands, as they are tough on contaminants and easy on your checkbook. Order today!
Polypropylene media inhibits bacterial growth making it an ideal option for both municipal and well water applications. These filters are effective at capturing contaminants such as sand, sediment, silt, and more. Unlike carbon filter cartridges you wont have to worry about small carbon fines potentially spilling into your water, while still enjoying the benefits of filtered water throughout your home. Polypropylene filters are great for whole house water filtration and can be used as effective pre-filters for whole house or point of use systems.
The 20 X 4.5 spun wound polypropylene replacement filter by Tier1 is built to fit 20-inch x 4.5-inch filter housings. This standard sizing allows this filter to easily replace existing styles of whole house filters for housings requiring 20 x 4.5 inch filters. The P20-20BB goes to work immediately providing cleaner, fresher water for up to six months. Enjoy cleaner better water with your whole house replacement filter today.
|Used In Brands||Pentek, Tier1|
|Advertised Size (in)||20 x 4-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||20 inches (length) x 4 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||50.8 x 11.43|
|Media||Spun Wound Polypropylene|
|Primary Filter Media||Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (gallons)||8000|
|Filter Life (liters)||30283.29|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||20|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 145|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||20|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||75.7082|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
|Includes||One 20 X 4.5 inch Spun Wound Polypropylene Replacement Filter by Tier1|
|Primary Filter Media||Bonded Polypropylene|
The TIER1-P20-20BB reduces the following contaminants:
The TIER1-P20-20BB is comparable with the following part numbers
- Turn off water supply. Press red pressure-relief button (if present).
- Unscrew housing. Remove large o-ring, wipe clean and set aside.
- Discard used filter cartridge. Wash housing with dish soap and warm water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly.
- Fill housing 1/3 with water. Add about 1 tablespoon of bleach and scrub to disinfect. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lubricate o-ring with clean silicone grease. Change o-ring if any damage cuts or degradation are present. Insert o-ring in groove.
- Insert new filter cartridge.
- Screw housing onto the cap and hand-tighten. Do not over tighten. Make sure cap standpipe slips into cartridge.
- Turn on water supply. Press pressure-relief button (if present). Check for leaks before leaving installation.