10 X 2.5 Spun Wound Polypropylene Replacement Filter by Tier1 (30 micron)
Availability: In stock
Choose a quantity
1 Filter $4.99
3 Filters Price $4.79 each
6 Filters Price $4.59 each
- Bonded Polypropylene filter media
- Brings you cleaner water along with an easy installation
- Fits many common housings with a 10 inch by 2.5 inch size
The Pentek P20 Comparable Whole House Sediment Water Filter by Tier1 is a 10 x 2.5 inch whole house sediment water filter manufactured for residential applications that require the reduction of sediment. The Tier1 P20-10 Bonded Polypropylene filter reduces impurities down to 30 microns, confronting water contaminants head on. Order today!
|Used In Brands||Pentek, Tier1|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||10 inches (length) x 2-1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||25.4 x 6.34|
|Media||Spun Wound Polypropylene|
|Primary Filter Media||Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||30|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 145|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 62.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||18.9271|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Guarantee for Life of the Product|
The TIER1-P20-10 reduces the following contaminants:
The TIER1-P20-10 is comparable with the following part numbers
- Turn off water supply. Press red pressure-relief button (if present).
- Unscrew housing. Remove large o-ring, wipe clean and set aside.
- Discard used filter cartridge. Wash housing with dish soap and warm water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly.
- Fill 1/3 with water. Add about 1 tablespoon of bleach and scrub to disinfect. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lubricate o-ring with clean silicone grease. Change o-ring if any damage cuts or degradation are present. Insert o-ring in groove.
- NOTE: This step is important to ensure a proper housing seal. Make certain the o-ring is seated level in the groove.
- Insert new filter cartridge.
- Screw housing onto the cap and hand-tighten. Do not over tighten. Make sure cap standpipe slips into cartridge.