10 X 2.5 Spun Wound Polypropylene Replacement Filter by Tier1 (25 micron)
Availability: In Stock
Choose a quantity
1 Filter $3.99
3 Filters Price $3.89 each
6 Filters Price $3.79 each
- Bonded Polypropylene filter media
- For best performance, replace every 6 months
- Fits many common housings with a 10 inch by 2.5 inch size
- Designed compatibility with the PD-25-934 by Pentek, Culligan, and Ace Hardware
The Pentek PD-25-934 comparable water filter by Tier1 is a 10 x 2.5 inch whole house water filter for residential applications that require reduction of dirt, silt, sediment, rust, scale, and fine sand. Bonded Polypropylene filter media headlines this 25 micron replacement filter that will meet your filtering challenges head on. Order today!
|Used In Brands||Pentek, Tier1|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||9-3/4 inches (length) x 2-1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||24.77 x 6.096|
|Media||Spun Wound Polypropylene|
|Primary Filter Media||Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||25|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 175|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 79.4|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||4|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||15.142|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Guarantee for Life of the Product|
The TIER1-P25-934 reduces the following contaminants:
- Fine Sand
The TIER1-P25-934 is comparable with the following part numbers
The TIER1-P25-934 fits the following model numbers
|STANDARD 10 X 2.5-INCH HOUSINGS|
- Turn off water supply. Press red pressure-relief button (if present).
- Unscrew housing. Remove large o-ring, wipe clean and set aside.
- Discard used filter cartridge. Wash housing with dish soap and warm water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly. Fill 1/3 with water. Add about 1 tablespoon of bleach and scrub to disinfect. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lubricate o-ring with clean silicone grease. Change o-ring if any damage cuts or degradation are present. Insert o-ring in groove.
- Insert new filter cartridge.
- Screw housing onto the cap and hand-tighten. Do not over tighten. Make sure cap standpipe slips into cartridge.
- Turn on water supply. Press pressure-relief button (if present). Check for leaks before leaving installation.