20 X 2.5 Spun Wound Polypropylene Replacement Filter by Tier1 (20 micron)
Availability: In Stock
Choose a quantity
1 Filter $6.99
3 Filters Price $6.79 each
6 Filters Price $6.59 each
- Filters contaminants down to 20 microns
- Tough on water impurities, but easy on your wallet
The Pentek PS20-20C Comparable Whole House Sediment Water Filter by Tier1 is ideal for applications requiring the filtration of contaminants down to 20 microns. The Tier1 P20-20 Sediment Water Filter measures 20-inch x 2.5-inch, making it the perfect replacement for numerous settings. Installation is quick and easy, so filter changes are a breeze. Let the Tier1 P20-20 start working for you right away. Order today!
|Used In Brands||Pentek, Tier1|
|Advertised Size (in)||20 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||20 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||50.8 x 6.35|
|Media||Spun Wound Polypropylene|
|Primary Filter Media||Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||20|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 51.7|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
The TIER1-P20-20 reduces the following contaminants:
The TIER1-P20-20 is comparable with the following part numbers
The TIER1-P20-20 fits the following model numbers
|FITS STANDARD 20-INCH FILTER HOUSINGS INCLUDING THE PENTEK-150166|
- Turn off water supply. Press red pressure-relief button (if present).
- Unscrew housing. Remove large o-ring, wipe clean and set aside.
- Discard used filter cartridge. Wash housing with dish soap and warm water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly. Fill 1/3 with water. Add about 1 tablespoon of bleach and scrub to disinfect. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lubricate o-ring with clean silicone grease. Change o-ring if any damage cuts or degradation are present. Insert o-ring in groove.
- Insert new filter cartridge.
- Screw housing onto the cap and hand-tighten. Do not over tighten. Make sure cap standpipe slips into cartridge.
- Turn on water supply. Press pressure-relief button (if present). Check for leaks before leaving installation.