Pro Easy Automatic Resin Cleaning Feeder System set-up pack by Pro Products
Availability: In Stock
- Complete softener cleaning system
- Ideal for applications like well water
- For use with Res Care (sold separately)
- Pro Products quality
As if having hard water wasn't bad enough, if it is iron-bearing, you have a whole other set of challenges. The resin in your water softener is an excellent in this ally in this conflict but it, like anything, needs some TLC every now and then. With the Pro Easy Automatic Resin Cleaning Feeder System set-up pack by Pro Products you will have everything you need to start getting a better performance from your resin. Even better, the feeder system does all the work for you by continuously dripping this rejuvenating cleanser straight onto your resin!
|Used In Brands||Pro Products|
|MSDS Document||Pro Products Rk15K MSDS|
|Filter Life (months)||4 months|
|Container Size (oz)||64 oz|
|Container Size (ml)||1,892.70|
The PRO-PRODUCTS-RK15K reduces the following contaminants:
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Hard Scale
- Rust and Corrosion
The PRO-PRODUCTS-RK15K is comparable with the following part numbers
The PRO-PRODUCTS-RK15K fits the following model numbers
- Remove wick assembly from box and submerge under water until wick is completely saturated.
- Remove brine tank lid.
- Drill two 1/4-inch holes 2-inches from top of the brine tank 1-3/8-inches apart and approximately 6-inches from the hole for the brine draw tube.
- Drill a 1/2-inch hole in the center of the brine well cap.
- Remove cap from 64 oz. Res Care bottle and hang on mounting bracket.
- Remove wick assembly from the water and insert the knotted end of the tube into the bottle.
- Make sure the wick touches the bottom of the bottle.
- Secure cap. Insert other end of tube completely into hole in the brine well cap.
- Automatic feeding will start in a few hours.