Pro Products Sani-System SS96RO Liquid Reverse Osmosis Sanitizer (1 pack)
Availability: In stock
Choose a quantity
1 Filter $6.99
3 Filters Price $6.79 each
6 Filters Price $6.69 each
- Pro Products SS96RO is the industry's only EPA and NSF approved sanitizer. SS96RO delivers reliable, effective results every time.
- Pro Products SS96RO is proven to kill 99.9% of harmful bacteria without using chlorine oxidizers or acids that can harm system equipment and parts
- Pro Products SS96RO Sani-System Reverse Osmosis Sanitizer is NSF Certified to meet NSF/ANSI Standard 60
Pro Chemicals SS96RO Sani-System is designed to sanitize reverse osmosis units. Pro Products SS96RO is made in the USA. Each packet of SS96RO concentrated formula sanitizes equipment in just 60 seconds and is available in exact 0.25 oz pre-measured doses. Sani-System SS96RO liquid concentrate is effective, efficient, and easy to use.
|Used In Brands||Pro Products|
The PRO-PRODUCTS-RO-SANI-SYSTEM-1PK is comparable with the following part numbers
- Shut off water supply to RO unit and remove membrane and all filters
- Use rubber gloves and store filters and membranes in water to prevent damage
- Turn on water faucet and depressurize system
- Pour entire packet directly into first main housing unit and re-install the cartridge.
- Turn off the water faucet and turn on the water supply
- Allow system to fill with water. Time will vary depending on water pressure. However, system should be full within 5-10 minutes.
- Once full, let system set for 60 seconds then flush system two times.
- Replace or reinstall membranes and all filters
- Store sanitizer in a cool, dry location. Rubber gloves are suggested when handling this product
- Read relevant MSDS before handling product and do not mix with other chemicals