PUR FM-3500B Advanced Water Faucet Filtration System
Availability: Out of stock
Choose a quantity
1 Filter $47.09
3 Filters Price $42.69 each
6 Filters Price $41.49 each
- Uses natural minerals to reduce chlorine taste and odor, cysts, lead, and more
- Easy installation and maintenance
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Fits most standard residential sinks
The PUR FM-3500B Advanced Water Faucet Filtration System is not your ordinary faucet unit. Designed to fit most standard residential sinks, this system utilizes natural minerals to prepare your water for drinking. Many contaminants are reduced including chlorine taste and odor, cysts, lead, mercury, and more all through natural minerals. Installation and maintenance are quick and easy, order today!
|Used In Brands||PUR|
|Warranty Guarantee||2 year limited warranty|
The PUR-FM-3500B is comparable with the following part numbers
The PUR-FM-3500B fits the following model numbers
|84832894||Classic Clear Filter||Mineral Clear||Mineral Clear Filter|
|MineralClear||MineralClear Filter||PUR Classic Clear||PUR Mineral Clear|
- Remove the faucet aerator and old washer.
- Choose a faucet adapter by selecting the faucet thread style that best matches your faucet.
- Ensure rubber washer is inside threaded end of faucet adapter and hand tighten.
- Twist top cover off PUR faucet filter unit and insert filter (note: filter will fit loosely in the unit) and replace the cover.
- Attach the filter unit to your faucet with the PUR logo facing the front by pushing the unit up until you hear it click onto the faucet.
- Run cold water for 5 minutes with the faucet set to the filtered position to flush the filter cartridge (it is normal to see cloudy water and loose materials, or hear air forced out of the filter while flushing the cartridge).
- For filtered water push down on the water switch (do not run this position with hot water).
- For unfiltered water pull up on the water switch (it is okay to run hot water in the filter-off position.