PUR FM-3500B Advanced Water Faucet Filtration System
1 Filter $47.09
3 Filters Price $42.69 each
6 Filters Price $41.49 each
- Uses natural minerals to reduce chlorine taste and odor, cysts, lead, and more
- Easy installation and maintenance
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Fits most standard residential sinks
|Used In Brands||PUR|
|Warranty Guarantee||2 year limited warranty|
The PUR-FM-3500B reduces the following contaminants:
- 1,2-Dichlorobenzene / O-Dichlorobenzene (ODCB) 99.97%
- 1,4-Dichlorobenzene / P-dichlorobenzene (p-DCB) 97.73%
- Asbestos 99.89%
- Atrazine 94.44%
- Benzene 96.84%
- Carbofuran 98.76%
- Carbon Tetrachloride 96.70%
- Chlordane 99.48%
- Chlorine Taste & Odor 97.38%
- Chlorobenzene / Monochlorobenzene 99.97%
- Cysts 99.99%
- Endrin 96.68%
- Ethylbenzene 99.98%
- Fenoprop / Silvex (2,4,5-TP) 99.21%
- Heptachlor 99.47%
- Lead at pH 6.5 99.34%
- Lead at pH 8.5 97.72%
- Lindane 99.06%
- Mercury at pH 6.5 96.69%
- Mercury at pH 8.5 96.17%
- Methoxychlor 99.77%
- Methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE) 84.43%
- Particulates (Class I) 99.76%
- Simazine 98.23%
- Styrene 99.97%
- Tetrachloroethylene / Perchloroethylene (PERC) 96.63%
- Toluene 99.40%
- Total Trihalomethanes (TTHM) 98.85%
- Toxaphene 93.02%
- Trichloroethylene 99.82%
- Turbidity 98.84%
- VOCs 99.59%
The PUR-FM-3500B is comparable with the following part numbers
The PUR-FM-3500B fits the following model numbers
|84832894||Classic Clear Filter||Mineral Clear||Mineral Clear Filter|
|MineralClear||MineralClear Filter||PUR Classic Clear||PUR Mineral Clear|
- Remove the faucet aerator and old washer.
- Choose a faucet adapter by selecting the faucet thread style that best matches your faucet.
- Ensure rubber washer is inside threaded end of faucet adapter and hand tighten.
- Twist top cover off PUR faucet filter unit and insert filter (note: filter will fit loosely in the unit) and replace the cover.
- Attach the filter unit to your faucet with the PUR logo facing the front by pushing the unit up until you hear it click onto the faucet.
- Run cold water for 5 minutes with the faucet set to the filtered position to flush the filter cartridge (it is normal to see cloudy water and loose materials, or hear air forced out of the filter while flushing the cartridge).
- For filtered water push down on the water switch (do not run this position with hot water).
- For unfiltered water pull up on the water switch (it is okay to run hot water in the filter-off position.