Rusco 3/4-100HT-F Hot Water Spin-Down Filter System
|Used In Brands||Rusco|
|Actual Size (in)||11 3/8 inches (height) x 5 inches (width)|
|Actual Size (cm)||36.51 x 12.7|
|Primary Filter Media||Polypropylene|
|Materials of Construction||Body Material: PVC, Screen Material: Stainless Steel, Cover Material: High Impact Polymer Resin Flush Valve: CPVC|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||152|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||0 - 150|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 200|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 93.3|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||10.00|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||37.80|
|Fitting Size (inches)||3/4 inch|
|Color||Clear / Black|
|Includes||Hot Water Spin-Down Filter System|
The RUSCO-34-100HT-F reduces the following contaminants:
- Install the filter in a location that protects it from damage such as impact, freeze, excessive heat, chemical contact and water hammer.
- Install the filter in the preferred vertical position with the purge outlet pointing down and also where it can be easily accessed for cleaning and maintenance.
- Install the filter on the discharge side of the pump to allow the filter to be cleaned by purging through the flush valve.
- Refer to arrows on the filter body for correct water flow direction.
- Adhere to all local and state codes, laws and regulations.
- This system connects via female pipe threads. (No glue is needed to connect this system, like other Rusco systems.)