Rusco FS-1-30SS Spin-Down Steel Replacement Filter
Availability: In stock
- Advertised size includes ball valve attachment
Rusco sediment filters make solid particle removal simple and economical. The Rusco replacement filter screen can be cleaned several times before needing to be replaced. The Rusco filter screen is easy to clean. No tools required. This Rusco replacement filter element is made of stainless steel for heavy duty sediment filtration. The Rusco sediment screen elements are also available in polyester.
|Used In Brands||Rusco|
|Advertised Size (in)||11-3/8 x 5|
|Actual Size (in)||5-1/4 inches (length) x 1-1/4 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||13.335 x 3.175|
|Media||Stainless Steel Screen|
|Primary Filter Media||Spindown|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||533|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||0 - 150|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||25|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||94.635|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1 inch|
|Warranty Guarantee||1 Year Warranty|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- After you have installed your Rusco system, turn the flush valve parallel with the system when you notice excessive buildup of sediment to drain
- You should clean your filter screens every few months, and replace your filter screens everyÂ 6-12 months.
- To clean your filter screen, turn off the water supply, drain water pressure, unscrew the clear cover, and remove the filter element.
- Wash off collected sediment by spraying with water.
- Remove fine particles wedged in the screen with a soft brush.
- ApplyÂ silicone lubricant to o-rings if needed and reassemble.
- Note: Hand tighten only.