Rusco 1-1000-F Polyester Screened Spin-Down Filter System
|Used In Brands||Rusco|
|Actual Size (in)||11 3/8 inches (height) 5 1/4 (width)|
|Actual Size (cm)||28.89 x 12.7|
|Primary Filter Media||Polyester|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||15|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||0 - 150|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||10.00|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||37.80|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1 inch|
|Includes||Spin-Down Filter System|
The RUSCO-1-1000-F reduces the following contaminants:
- Install the filter in a location that protects it from damage such as impact, freeze, excessive heat, chemical contact and water hammer.
- Install the filter in the preferred vertical position with the purge outlet pointing down and also where it can be easily accessed for cleaning and maintenance.
- Install the filter on the discharge side of the pump to allow the filter to be cleaned by purging through the flush valve.
- Refer to arrows on the filter body for correct water flow direction.
- Adhere to all local and state codes, laws and regulations.
- Use approved solvent cement for gluing PVC connections. Follow gluing instructions on glue container.
- It is recommended that the clear cover be removed from the PVC body prior to the gluing process. Any excess glue that comes in contact with the clear cover will damage it.