Rusco 1-140STSS-F Stainless Steel Screened Sediment Trapper System
The RUSCO-1-140STSS-F reduces the following contaminants:
- Install the filter in a location that protects it from damage such as impact, freeze, excessive heat, chemical contact and water hammer.
- Install the filter in the preferred vertical position with the purge outlet pointing down and also where it can be easily accessed for cleaning and maintenance.
- Install the filter on the discharge side of the pump to allow the filter to be cleaned by purging through the flush valve.
- Refer to arrows on the filter body for correct water flow direction.
- Adhere to all local and state codes, laws and regulations.
- Use approved solvent cement for gluing PVC connections. Follow gluing instructions on glue container.
- It is recommended that the clear cover be removed from the PVC body prior to the gluing process. Any excess glue that comes in contact with the clear cover will damage it.