SDC-25-3010 Polypropylene Sediment Filter by Hydronix
Availability: Special Order Item
- NSF 42 certified materials
- Compatible and resistant to many acids, alkalies, and other liquids
- Higher holding ability than string wound filters
- Does not nurture bacteria growth
The SDC-25-3010 Polypropylene Sediment Filter by Hydronix is engineered for commercial applications in order to capture medium to fine sediment. Polypropylene filter material adds chemical and bacteriostatic resistance as well as the versatility to handle a wide variety of fluids and conditions.
|Used In Brands||Hydronix|
|Advertised Size (in)||30 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||30 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||76.2 x 6.35|
|Media||Spun Wound Polypropylene|
|Primary Filter Media||Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||10|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 51.7|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42|
The HYDRONIX-SDC-25-3010 reduces the following contaminants:
The HYDRONIX-SDC-25-3010 is comparable with the following part numbers
- Each timeÂ you replace your filter,Â clean and inspect the o-ringÂ in between the housing cap and sump. If there is any damage to the o-ring replace it.
- After cleaning the o-ring,Â apply silicon lubricant, like theÂ OR-LUBRICANT-SM.
- You must use aÂ silicon food grade lubricant.Â All other types of lubricant could damage the o-ring. Silicone lubricantÂ prevents leakingÂ andÂ extends the life of the o-ring