TDS Water Test Meter by Tier1
Availability: In Stock
Choose a quantity
1 Filter $13.99
3 Filters Price $13.59 each
6 Filters Price $13.19 each
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- 10 minute auto-shutoff conserves battery life
- Hold function allows for later measurement recording
- Test water to hold your filter accountable
The TDS-3-W by Tier1 is a TDS water meter that is factory calibrated and easy to use when testing your water. Using a TDS meter for checking your water is advantageous in that it allows you to check its hardness, ensure that it is suitable for drinking, and hold your filter accountable for claimed TDS reduction. The general rule of thumb for Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) is that the lower the levels, the more efficiently your body can absorb and use the water. Higher TDS levels can be troublesome because it makes the water harder for your body to use and can have higher levels of unhealthy contaminants. This meter has dual range measurement for factory calibrated measurement of 0-999 ppm with resolution 1ppm and of 1000-9990 ppm with resolution 10ppm. Hold function on the meter saves measurements for future recording and reading. Order the TDS Water Test Meter by Tier1 today!
|Used In Brands||Tier1|
|Actual Size (in)||6.1 inches (height) x 1.25 inches (width) x 1 inch (depth)|
|Actual Size (cm)||15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
- Remove the protective cap covering the electrode.
- Turn the TDS meter on.
- Immerse the meter into the water/solution up to the maximum immersion level (2 inches).
- Wait until the display stabilizes. Press the hold button to save the reading.
- When finished shake water off meter and wipe with a tissue.