Tier1 1561-00 Comparable Pool and Spa Filter (4-Pack) and Pool Filter Cleaning Brush
- Two necessary products, one convenient package
- Cost-effective replacements
- Extend the life of pool and spa filters
- Worry-free sediment reduction
|Bottom Hole Size||Special Lock|
|Filter Bottom Type||Other|
|Filter Top Type||Other|
|Media Weight (oz)||3|
|Media Square Feet||75|
|Actual Size (in)||10 5/8 inches (length) x 7 1/4 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||26.99 x 18.415|
|Outside Diameter (inches)||7.25|
|Filter Life (months)||3 months|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
|Additional Information||Dimension One Spas and the Dimension line of products are Trademarks of Apollo Global Management, LLC.|
The TIER1_PAS_1223_WAND_BRUSH_4_PACK reduces the following contaminants:
The TIER1_PAS_1223_WAND_BRUSH_4_PACK is comparable with the following part numbers
- It is time to clean or replace your filter cartridge when the pressure gauge on your filter tank reaches 8 psi above the pressure recorded when a new cartridge has been installed.
- It is also time to clean or replace your filter cartridge if there is a noticeable decrease in the pressure coming from your return jets.
- Turn the power off to your pump and bleed the excess air pressure of the system using the air valve on the filter.
- Remove any band clamps and/or lids to your filter.
- Remove the cartridge from the filter canister and dislodge any loose debris by directing a stream of water from a garden hose between each pleat.
- Do not use a high pressure car wash wand or a stiff brush to clean your cartridge. These abrasive methods may damage the filter media and snap the bands.
- Apply a spray on filter cleaner to the cartridge or grid to remove any oils or other organics. If stubborn stains persist, soak the cartridge overnight in a solution of TSP (trisodium phosphate).
- Rinse the cartridge thoroughly with clean fresh water and return it to the filter tank. Secure the tank lid and any band clamps.
- Restart your filtration system per manufacturer's instructions.