Tier1 Brand Replacement Pool and Spa Filter for 817-4035
Availability: In stock
Fits the Waterway Teleweir 35 SF
- Worry-free sediment reduction for 3 months
- Cost-effective replacement
- Pleated filter design captures and retains more particles
- Pleats can be rinsed to prolong effective life
Tier1 PAS-1612 Replacement Pool and Spa Filter fits the Waterway Teleweir 35 SF. Tier1 Pool and Spa filters feature high durability filter fabric that maintains strength even when loaded with sediment, a tighter porosity and denser weave to capture more contaminants in less time, and a high strength, high flow core designed to support the filter while providing industry leading flow rates. Tier1 Pool and Spa filters will clean your water faster and more efficiently with less wear and tear on your pump. Pleated design allows more contaminant retention and can be rinsed for increased longevity and service life. Tier1 Pool and Spa filters will protect your investment engineered to outperform the competition and exceed your expectations. Dive in with Tier1, the water's great!
|Bottom Hole Size||1 1/2 inches Female SAE|
|Media Weight (oz)||3|
|Media Square Feet||35|
|Actual Size (in)||8 1/2 inches (length) x 5 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||21.59 x 12.7|
|Primary Filter Media||Pleated Fabric|
|Filter Life (months)||3 months|
|Warranty Guarantee||30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee|
The TIER1-PAS-1612 reduces the following contaminants:
The TIER1-PAS-1612 is comparable with the following part numbers
The TIER1-PAS-1612 fits the following model numbers
- It is time to clean or replace your filter cartridge when the pressure gauge on your filter tank reaches 8 psi above the pressure recorded when a new cartridge has been installed.
- It is also time to clean or replace your filter cartridge if there is a noticeable decrease in the pressure coming from your return jets.
- Turn the power off to your pump and bleed the excess air pressure of the system using the air valve on the filter.
- Remove any band clamps and/or lids to your filter.
- Remove the cartridge from the filter canister and dislodge any loose debris by directing a stream of water from a garden hose between each pleat.
- Do not use a high pressure car wash wand or a stiff brush to clean your cartridge. These abrasive methods may damage the filter media and snap the bands.
- Apply a spray on filter cleaner to the cartridge or grid to remove any oils or other organics. If stubborn stains persist, soak the cartridge overnight in a solution of TSP (trisodium phosphate).
- Rinse the cartridge thoroughly with clean fresh water and return it to the filter tank. Secure the tank lid and any band clamps.
- Restart your filtration system per manufacturerâ€™s instructions.