The Tier1 CX1750-RE, 25230-0175S & 817-0175P Comparable Pool and Spa Filter (4-Pack) and Pool Filter Cleaning Brush has you covered when you need a replacement filter and comes with the capability to extend the life of your filters between changes. The Tier1 CX1750-RE, 25230-0175S & 817-0175P Comparable Pool and Spa Filter (4-Pack) features a high durability filter fabric and core designed to support the filter while providing industry leading flow rates that maintain strength even when loaded with sediment. A denser weave and tighter porosity allow this filter to capture more contaminants in less time. The Tier1 Pool Filter Cleaning Brush will compliment these quality filters by enabling you to clean your filter and thereby extend the longevity of your filters. By simply attaching this tool to your standard hose you can remove particles and fine debris from the filter without causing damage. Order your Tier1 CX1750-RE, 25230-0175S & 817-0175P Comparable Pool and Spa Filter (4-Pack) and Pool Filter Cleaning Brush and enjoy your great water today!
- It is time to clean or replace your filter cartridge when the pressure gauge on your filter tank reaches 8 psi above the pressure recorded when a new cartridge has been installed.
- It is also time to clean or replace your filter cartridge if there is a noticeable decrease in the pressure coming from your return jets.
- Turn the power off to your pump and bleed the excess air pressure of the system using the air valve on the filter.
- Remove any band clamps and/or lids to your filter.
- Remove the cartridge from the filter canister and dislodge any loose debris by directing a stream of water from a garden hose between each pleat.
- Do not use a high pressure car wash wand or a stiff brush to clean your cartridge. These abrasive methods may damage the filter media and snap the bands.
- Apply a spray on filter cleaner to the cartridge or grid to remove any oils or other organics. If stubborn stains persist, soak the cartridge overnight in a solution of TSP (trisodium phosphate).
- Rinse the cartridge thoroughly with clean fresh water and return it to the filter tank. Secure the tank lid and any band clamps.
- Restart your filtration system per manufacturer's instructions.